“Talent course” project
About the project
“Talent course” project is aimed at helping and preparing the foster children that are about to turn 18 years old and leave the orphanage to step face to face into the adulthood. Once a month throughout the year there will be several classes held for teenagers. The themes will include goal-setting, faith and spirituality, family and the environment, health, the culture of human relationships, discovering and developing talents as well as career guidance.
What is the problem?
When leaving the orphanage at the age of 18, teenagers usually have no goal and no idea of how to choose a profession. They have no household skills.
How the project can solve this problem?
Once a month throughout the year there will be the following thematical classes held with teenagers:
– receiving practical life skills,
– applying the norms of social behavior in practice and orientating in social life,
– understanding one`s professional prospects and individual growth prospects,
– studying the basics of traditional family values and family formation,
– developing healthy lifestyle skills,
– forming moral and spiritual values,
– decision making and responsibility for one`s behavior, independent implementation of one`s life goals,
– forming the basics of legal literacy and other applicable questions.
The number of orphans that have got a job and have started a family will increase.
Already received: <…> EUR
Still required: <…> EUR
Target amount: <…> EUR
<facilities, materials, instruments, skills etc.>